WATER/WASTEWATER CIVIL ENGINEER (REMOTE)
Seeking a telecommuting Professional Engineer in the State of Ohio for our Municipal Department. Candidates must be willing to work remotely; 80/20. Some trips to the W.E. Quicksall and Associates office in New Philadelphia, OH will be required for site visits, client meetings, etc. Successful candidates must be self-starters with excellent communication skills in order to be successful in this role.
W.E. Quicksall and Associates will provide Computer System, 2 LED Monitors, VoIP Phone (with direct extension), Scanner/Printer capable of printing half sized sets, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Self starter attitude looking to jump start career
- Plan development using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- The successful candidate will rely heavily on their written and verbal communication skills as they interact with client representatives and engineering colleagues and peers.
- Work as contributing team member.
- Able to work independently where necessary.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional Engineer in the State of Ohio – Required
- Proven skills in design
- Client-focused thinking
- Team collaborator
- Efficient work methods – budget sensitive
- 5-10 years design and management experience in design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
W.E. Quicksall and Associates is an EOE firm. Our benefits package is highly competitive with industry standards. WEQA’s benefits package averages over 30% of WEQA employees’ base salaries. Below are some of the specifics that WEQA offers to its team members:
- Flexible Work Schedule – including half-day Fridays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safe Harbor Contributions
- Full-Health Insurance including Dental and Vision (80% paid by WEQA)
- Year-end Bonus Plan
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Vacation, Sick-Leave, and Holiday Pay
- Company Outings and Activities
WEQA offers a fun work environment that encourages communication between employees and supervisors to stimulate continual growth in its team member’s careers.